Sol Plaatje University Online Application 2023-2024
Sol Plaatje University Online Application
Brief On Sol Plaatje University
- The Sol Plaatje University, formerly known as the University of the Northern Cape, launched in Kimberley, South Africa, in 2014 with a small 135-student initial enrolment.
Opening and closing of admissions Date for University of Western Cape
Applications for admission in 2023 open on May 1 and finish on August 31, 2023.
Graduate Programs To Apply
Requirements for Admission
- Official College Transcript (if applicable)
- Regular admission needs a 3.0 GPA.
- Academic probation demands a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- TOEFL iBT is required for overseas students.
- A minimum score of 90 is necessary.
Submit a bachelor’s degree program application.
- An application that has been submitted
- Official high school transcripts and/or college transcripts are necessary.
- You must produce an acceptable high school transcript or diploma if you have less than 72 quarter credits or 60-semester credits (evidence of high school graduation).
- A minimum GPA of 2.3 is required for regular admission.
- A 2.0 GPA is required to be placed on academic probation.
- SAT or ACT scores are recommended.
- Students with no SAT or ACT scores or transfer credits will be required to take a placement exam.
- The TOEFL iBT is required for overseas students.
- A minimum of 90 points is necessary.
SPU has only one campus, which is located in the Civic Centre in Kimberly.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
Even if you satisfy the minimum criteria specified here, admission to SPU’s study program is not guaranteed.
Methods of Application
- To begin your application, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi login?numtype=S.
- An icon appears next to the words “apply,” “register,” “update personal information,” and “receive academic and other information.”
- Fill up your personal information.
- Select the ‘Save’ option.
- Make yourself a pin.
- After you have saved your biographical information, the system will produce a reference number, which will become your student number.
- You have successfully logged into the Student Online System.
- The options are ‘Application’ and ‘View Application Rules.’
- Click the ‘I Accept’ button after reading the Academic Applications requirements.
- Go to ‘Schools Attended’ and then to the list of values to discover your Senior Secondary School.
- Click on the proper school to select it.
- Capture the starting year and month, then the ending year and month, and then press the ‘SAVE’ button.
- If you make a mistake, choose ‘Delete’ followed by ‘SAVE.’
- From the drop-down option, choose Enter School Leaving Subjects.
- Please refer to the values table after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade, and Symbols.
- Choose an acceptable Subject and click the ‘SAVE’ button.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Certificates Seen.’
- After clicking on ID and uploading a scanned document, click ‘SAVE’.
- Click ‘Impairments’ and then ‘SAVE’ if you have any disabilities.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Submit Application.’
- When you’ve decided on your qualification, fill out the following: Academic Priority = 1 (Choice 1) Select ‘SAVE and Continue’.
- Go to ‘View Completed Application(s)’ to see the qualification(s) you applied for.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Personal Contact Detail.’
- Change your phone number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, and other personal information online today.
- Click ‘CELL NUMBER,’ then ‘CAPTURE’ or ‘OVERRIDE’ your old cell number with your new one before clicking ‘SAVE.’
- The same goes for your EMAIL ADDRESS.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Address Validation.’
- Select your Next of Kin or Account address from the drop-down option to attach it.
- SAVE your new addresses when you’ve generated them.
- Your application has been received and processed.
- If applicants experience difficulties using the online application system, they should email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful link from Sol Plaatje University
Sol Plaatje online Registration
Sol Plaatje online Application Status
Sol Plaatje online Courses
How to Apply Sol Plaatje online
Sol Plaatje online application dates
Sol Plaatje online registration dates
How to register Sol Plaatje Online
Sol Plaatje online Prospectus
Sol Plaatje Online application fee
Sol Plaatje Online application requirements
Sol Plaatje Application form
University of Cape Town Online Application
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
University of Limpopo Online Application
North-West University Online Application
University of Pretoria Online Application
Rhodes University Online Application
University of Stellenbosch Online Application
University of the Western Cape Online Application
University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
Mpumalanga University Online Application
For more info visit the SPU web here