Sol Plaatje Application form 2023-2024
Sol Plaatje Application form
About Sol Plaatje University
- In 2014, the Sol Plaatje University, formerly known as the University of the Northern Cape, opened in Kimberley, South Africa, with a modest starting enrollment of 135 students.
- By 2024, the student complement is planned to rise gradually, reaching a goal of 7 500 students. It was formally formed as a public university in line with Section 20 of the Higher Education Act of 1997, by way of Government Notice 630, dated 22 August 2013, and launched in a ceremony in Kimberley on 19 September 2013. B lade Nzimande, the Minister of Higher Education and Training, said at the opening that this “is the first new university (in South Africa) to be inaugurated since 1994, and as such is a tremendous symbol of the country’s democracy, inclusiveness, and growth.” It symbolizes a new epoch in African thought, centered on innovation and quality.” On July 25, the university’s name was already announced.
- President Jacob Zuma emphasized the growth of academic specialist areas that did not exist elsewhere in South Africa or were under-represented there on July 25, 2013. “Given the rich heritage of Kimberley and the Northern Cape in general,” Zuma stated, “it is anticipated that Sol Plaatje would specialize in heritage studies, which will include interconnected academic subjects like museum management, archaeology, indigenous languages, and restoration architecture.” Prof Andrew Crouch took over as Vice-Chancellor on April 1, 2020, when Prof Yunus Ballim’s term as founding Vice-Chancellor came to an end.
Sol Plaatje Application form 2023-2024
Prospective students can apply to study at the University through the online application method. There is no cost to submit an application.
SPU offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Applicants can find application forms here.
Ways To Apply
- To begin your application, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi login?numtype=S.
- An icon appears next to the words “apply,” “register,” “update personal information,” and “receive academic and other information.”
- Fill up your personal information.
- Select the ‘Save’ option.
- Make yourself a pin.
- After you have saved your biographical information, the system will produce a reference number, which will become your student number.
- You have successfully logged into the Student Online System.
- The options are ‘Application’ and ‘View Application Rules.’
- Click the ‘I Accept’ button after reading the Academic Applications requirements.
- Go to ‘Schools Attended’ and then to the list of values to discover your Senior Secondary School.
- Click on the proper school to select it.
- Capture the starting year and month, then the ending year and month, and then press the ‘SAVE’ button.
- If you make a mistake, choose ‘Delete’ followed by ‘SAVE.’
- From the drop-down option, choose Enter School Leaving Subjects.
- Please refer to the values table after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade, and Symbols.
- Choose an acceptable Subject and click the ‘SAVE’ button.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Certificates Seen.’
- After clicking on ID and uploading a scanned document, click ‘SAVE’.
- Click ‘Impairments’ and then ‘SAVE’ if you have any disabilities.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Submit Application.’
- When you’ve decided on your qualification, fill out the following: 1 for Academic Priority (Choice 1)
- The option ‘SAVE and Continue’ should be chosen.
- Go to ‘View Completed Application(s)’ to see the qualification(s) you applied for.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Personal Contact Detail.’
- Change your phone number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, and other personal information online today.
- Click ‘CELL NUMBER,’ then ‘CAPTURE’ or ‘OVERRIDE’ your old cell number with your new one before clicking ‘SAVE.’
- The same goes for your EMAIL ADDRESS.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Address Validation.’
- Select your Next of Kin or Account address from the drop-down option to attach it.
- SAVE your new addresses when you’ve generated them.
- Your application has been received and processed.
- If applicants experience difficulties using the online application system, they should email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sol Plaatje online Registration
Sol Plaatje online Application Status
Sol Plaatje online Courses
How to Apply Sol Plaatje online
Sol Plaatje online application dates
Sol Plaatje online registration dates
How to register Sol Plaatje Online
Sol Plaatje online Prospectus
Sol Plaatje Online application fee
Sol Plaatje Online application requirements
For more info on SPU click here