NWU online registration dates 2023-2024
NWU online registration dates
About North-West University
- North-West College is proud of its contemporary, well-equipped facilities that are designed with the student in mind.
- North-West College (NWC) was founded in 1966 by Marsha Fuerst. Mrs. Fuerst’s family has been involved with allied health since the early 1950s. Mrs. Fuerst’s son, Mitchell Fuerst, still owns and manages North-West College. The Fuersts’ enthusiasm for career education and the purpose of providing high-quality, relevant training is one of the College’s guiding principles.
The following are the various online registration dates:
- First year registration dates (25/01/2023 – 16/02/2023)
- Seniors registration dates (31/01/2023 – 18/02/2023)
- 1st semester module and qualification change (14/02/2023 – 04/03/2023)
- Changes to modules may be made using the Adds&Drops DIY software (Where amendments cannot be requested via the app, module change forms must be completed and submitted.).
- Forms for qualification modifications must be completed and submitted to the faculties for consideration.
NWU Registration process
Each registration has a procedure that candidates must complete. The many processes in a link form to follow are given below.
NWU Online Registration
Online registration is available through the link below. To avoid registration rejection, please read the Self-Registration Guidelines.
North-West University Campuses for Prospective Students
- West Covina Campus
- Pomona Valley Campus
- Van Nuys Campus
- Glendale Campus
- Riverside Campus
- Long Beach Campus
- Anaheim Campus
- San Diego Campus
- Bakersfield Campus
- Accounting Sciences, Business and Governance (Business School), Economic Sciences, Industrial Psychology, and Human Resource Management, Management Sciences Language Education, Psycho-Social Education, Professional Studies in Education, Mathematics, Science, and Technology are all aspects of tourism education. Education, Commerce, and Social Studies are all subjects taught at schools.
- Chemical and mineral engineering, electrical, electronic, and computer engineering, mechanical and nuclear engineering, and industrial engineering are all examples of engineering disciplines.
- Humanities – Communication Studies, Government Studies, Languages, Music, Philosophy, and Social Sciences
BA (Law), Bcom (Law), LLB (Law)
- Physical and chemical sciences, biological sciences, geo- and spatial sciences, agricultural sciences, mathematical and statistical sciences, computer sciences and information systems, business mathematics, and informatics are all examples of natural and agricultural sciences.
- Theology – Christian Ministry and Leadership, as well as Ancient Language and Text Studies