Mpumalanga Application form 2023-2024
Mpumalanga Application form
About University of Mpumalanga
- The University of Mpumalanga is located in Mbombela, South Africa. It originally opened its doors in 2014, with only 140 students enrolled.
- The UMP Online Application window for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & PhD qualifications is now open for the current academic year.
- If you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University of Mpumalanga, you must do so using the university’s online application system.
- For first-time University of Mpumalanga applicants, University of Mpumalanga students transferring to a new qualification and/or specialty, and University of Mpumalanga students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization, the application window is now open.
Mpumalanga Application form 2023-2024
Mpumalanga Online Application Fee 2023-2024
When submitting the application form, a non-refundable application fee is needed.
- R150 for citizens of South Africa
- Citizens of the SADC pay R150.
- The charge is R350 for citizens of other African nations.
- The charge is R500 for residents of countries outside of Africa.
- Use the student identification number as a reference number.
- All fees must be paid in whole before the conclusion of the academic year.
Please put the following funds into the University’s account.
- Bank Name: Standard Bank
- Account name: University of Mpumalanga.
- Account Number: 333270347
- Branch code: 052852
Application forms must be completed and sent to the University of Mpumalanga (UMP) before the deadline. Forms are accessible electronically or at the following UMP Campuses and delivery locations.
- Mbombela Campus
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads
- Siyabuswa Campus
Bheki Mfundo Drive
- Completed application forms should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post/Courier to:
UMP Mbombela Campus
C/r R40 and D725 Roads
Private Bag X11283
- Deliver by hand to:
Any campus or delivery site on the university.
Front Desk: 013 002 0800
Inquiries: 013 002 0810
Applicants can access the UMP application form by clicking here.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UMP PROCESS TO BE COMPLETED STEP BY STEP
- NB: Before beginning your application, make sure you have electronic copies (acceptable document types/formats are: pdf, doc, Docx, tiff, PNG, jpg, jpeg):
certified copies of your ID, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate, and all other essential papers
evidence of non-refundable application cost (R150 for RSA/SADC applicants, R350 for other African nations, and R500 for countries outside Africa)
Step 1: To apply, visit Before selecting “Continue,” click here to apply and accept the UMP Online Application requirements.
Step 2: Enter your biographical information and click “next” to continue with your UMP Online Application.
Step 3: Capture the findings’ details, then add subjects and click “next.”
Step 4: Enter the educational institution’s details and then click “next.”
Step 5: Collect academic application information (choose two options/programs to apply for), then click “add the qualification” and “next”;
Step 6: Once you’ve double-checked the information of your application, click “Continue.”
Step 7: Enter your five-digit PIN (for example, 24689), then check the “I accept” option twice before clicking “Submit Application.”
Step 8:Upload your papers, then click “next” after selecting “yes” from the option list if all of your documents have been uploaded.
Step 9: From the drop-down menu, choose “Load/View Document.” “Upload Document” >> “Choose/Browse file” opens the folder holding your documents, picks the right document, and clicks “save”;
Step 10: Once all documents have been uploaded, click “Finish upload.”
Step 11: The Confirmation Page concludes the UMP Online Application.
Mpumalanga online Registration
Mpumalanga online Application Status
Mpumalanga online Courses
How to Apply Mpumalanga online
Mpumalanga online application dates
Mpumalanga online registration dates
How to register Mpumalanga Online
Mpumalanga online Prospectus
Mpumalanga Online application fee
Mpumalanga Online application requirements
For more on UMP click here